[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Dive Into America Community Forums • View topic - All the girls love a sailor (or so I am told?)
Important note: This forum is now read only, and new user registration has been permanently disabled. Join DIA on Facebook to discuss anything immigration-related, or search/browse the archived information here. We also highly recommend the lovely people over at VisaJourney for lively and active discussions.

All the girls love a sailor (or so I am told?)

Jokes, videos, links to funny things, and the like.

All the girls love a sailor (or so I am told?)

Postby lplpaca » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:57 pm

Well yesterday, the sailors boat turned up outside my office window

The L15 BulWark, stopping off for replenishments before heading off towards Norway to take part in exercises (or so it says on the net)

Coming in to dock at the new landing stage they built here last year

Can anyone read naval flags?

And here ya go girls - two of them on a smoke break
Glamarous ain't they?

And while I was zooming around for an interesting shot I saw this - now tell me

Is that SMOKE coming from his GUN barrel?!?!? (just to the left behind his head)

lplpaca

Postby Peach » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:53 pm

very cool pictures!
Peach

Postby Wurzeluk » Mon May 12, 2008 1:19 am

The flags on the left are Code H - which indicates she has a pilot onboard to help navigate the mersey, the flags on the right are her international callsign. (GDIV just out of interest - ho hum)

I know, I'm a geek (but an exnaval communicator....)

Wurzel
Wurzeluk

Postby stevenson » Wed May 21, 2008 9:59 pm

Very cool pictures man!
stevenson

Postby geally » Wed May 21, 2008 11:26 pm

Men in uniform=very nice pictures! Hehehe...
geally

Return to Good for a Smile