Important note: This forum is now read only, and new user registration has been permanently disabled. Join DIA on Facebook to discuss anything immigration-related, or search/browse the archived information here. We also highly recommend the lovely people over at VisaJourney for lively and active discussions.

We went for the medical today

Questions and information on the medical.

We went for the medical today

Postby zeusy99 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Well we just got back from London where my hubby went for his medical.

Thank you to Lady Ice for the advice on the letter we needed and all your patience and last minute advice I am in debited to you for that. Joanne I can't even say how thankful and grateful I am for you and all your advice!

Everything went really well, we did have to get 3 additional vaccinations but it was ok in the end. Also I guess (and I do giggle about this) they asked my hubby about his man boobs and how he "acquired them" and he isn't too shy and just said "I am fat and eat too much but I have lost almost 3 stone so they are going" and they seemed satisfied with that answer. Now we just wait for the all clear on the blood tests and the xrays, and then wait (seem to spend my life waiting) for our interview date.

Just wanted to say thank you, and if anyone wants any advice on the medical or directions give me a shout and I will do my best to help!
zeusy99

Postby Lady Ice » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Woooohooooo! That is fantastic news!

I know I have hated the waiting. I realize that it has not been that long but it feels like forever. We went and photo copied everything and I am just waiting and hoping that last bit of paperwork will come in before the 12th. :)

Well I have my fingers crossed for you that you get the all clear and your interview day soon!
Lady Ice

Postby zeusy99 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:08 am

Right back at ya... Friday will be here before you know it!
zeusy99

Return to Medical and Vaccinations