[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Dive Into America Community Forums • View topic - How likely could this happen?
Important note: This forum is now read only, and new user registration has been permanently disabled. Join DIA on Facebook to discuss anything immigration-related, or search/browse the archived information here. We also highly recommend the lovely people over at VisaJourney for lively and active discussions.

How likely could this happen?

Questions and information on the medical.

How likely could this happen?

Postby Lady Ice » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:09 am

Ok we submitted our I-130 and have a date of the 25th July as of last Friday they were processing the 1st July. What I would like to know is how likely would it be that they could get through to the 25th July and we could my hubby's medical scheduled say October 18th?

I am not sure how the medical appointments work if you can see if they have an appointment on a certain day or not. It is just that my Aunt is coming over for October week and is taking us all down to London and it would be so freaking awesome to kill two birds with one stone.

So anyone out there who has recently booked medicals can you let me know how flexible they are?

Thanks
Lady Ice

Postby MoragR » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:11 am

They take bookings a month in advance, so I was able to phone in June to schedule mine to suit a trip I was making in July anyway. You need your visa application number and your police certificate before the medical. The medical appointments are completely separate from the embassy - they send the paperwork to the embassy when it is complete.
MoragR

Postby Lady Ice » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:26 am

So it could be do able if they get to processing our petition and we can get the visa application number by the 17th or 18th September is what it sounds like. I guess fingers crossed they keep processing at the rate they currently are since they are on the 5th July. =/

Oh also already have Police Cert with photo :D and extra photo as I read one was needed at the medical.
Lady Ice

Postby JoannaV » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:37 am

There's generally a delay between them approving your petition and giving you your case number. So I wouldn't set too much hope on receiving that soon. However, they might be able to schedule the medical at short notice, just depends.
JoannaV

Return to Medical and Vaccinations