[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Dive Into America Community Forums • View topic - Medical Packet Scan
Important note: This forum is now read only, and new user registration has been permanently disabled. Join DIA on Facebook to discuss anything immigration-related, or search/browse the archived information here. We also highly recommend the lovely people over at VisaJourney for lively and active discussions.

Medical Packet Scan

Questions and information on the medical.

Medical Packet Scan

Postby Sarah » Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:08 am

This is a pdf containing the 7 pages of the current medical packet. Page 7 is the medical form itself.

Thanks to Bel

Sarah

Postby Sarah » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:11 am

Hi everyone,

Id like to ask someone who's recently received their medical packet in the post (say in the last month or so) to compare their packet with the scanned one linked to in the above post (you might want to download it - its big!).

It was very kindly scanned by Bel but Ive realized that she had her interview in Oct last year. I just want to make sure that anyone using it is using the same packet as is currently sent out by post, with perhaps the exception of the medical pricing being different.

Thanks in advance,
Sarah
Sarah

Postby AmericanWoman » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:08 am

HI Sarah,

I have the current medical forms dated 04/07 . If you would like a scanned copy let me know and I can email it to you. I haven't had a chance to compare the old one with the new one yet.

I did notice that the price list in the current form is out of date and still showing the old £170 price. (new price is £200, as informed on the telephone)

When I called to book the medical they told me that they are only doing medicals at the Bentinck Street office.

Let me know if you would like them and I'll be happy to send to you.

:)
AmericanWoman

Postby Sarah » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:36 pm

Sarah

Return to Medical and Vaccinations