[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Dive Into America Community Forums • View topic - London Medicals now only in Knightbridge
Important note: This forum is now read only, and new user registration has been permanently disabled. Join DIA on Facebook to discuss anything immigration-related, or search/browse the archived information here. We also highly recommend the lovely people over at VisaJourney for lively and active discussions.

London Medicals now only in Knightbridge

Questions and information on the medical.

Postby sanctifyer » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:16 am

sanctifyer

Postby geally » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:26 am

geally

Postby JenniferB » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:27 am

JenniferB

Postby Sheril » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:01 pm

Sheril

Postby RichJ » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:19 am

RichJ

Postby sanctifyer » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:16 am

Richard,

Which office have they told you to call? do you have the details/phone number?

This information about the Knightsbridge Doctors is very new. They started sending this information out at the end of November. There was a delay of about at least 2 weeks between scheduling the appointment and the appointment date.

Don't call this new place, first find out from the Embassy by emailing them and let us know.

sanc
sanctifyer

Postby RichJ » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:33 am

I called the old number (NHHS) and they informed me that the medicals were now handled elsewhere. They told me to call 020 7 499 9000
This turned out to be the American Embassy automated line.

So anyway I called the number you gave and got a Jan 24th appointment. Great stuff, thanks Sanc.
RichJ

Postby sanctifyer » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:55 am

sanctifyer

Postby JenniferB » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:24 pm

JenniferB

Postby Bel_B » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:46 pm

How long after submitting the DS-230 do you get the pack with instructions for scheduling a medical?
Bel_B

Postby RichJ » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:55 pm

RichJ

Postby DaiSpy » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:25 pm

DaiSpy

Postby Sarah » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:57 pm

If anyone has a list of all medical facilities that would be really helpful.

Thanks DaiSpy
Sarah

Postby j2ames » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:05 am

The 2 locations I was sent were,
Knightsbridge doctors15 basil mansions, basil street, london,sw3 1ap.

and at the Alliance medical Imaging center, 10-11 Bulstrode place w1u 2hx,

the medical questionaire will give you maps for both locations and when you ring will tell you which Doctors you will be going to..
j2ames

Postby Sarah » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:56 am

Thanks J2ames!! That'll help keep me up to date :)
Sarah

i have a question

Postby elenya » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:31 pm

Hello everyone, hope you are all well.

My husband is in the USA and has recieved a confirmation that our visa application is now processed to i am awaiting my date for the interview.

Can i call the surgery to make an appointment or do i need to wait to find out the date of my interview before i get apply for a medical?

i would appreciate your help.

thank you
Elenya
elenya

Postby Sarah » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:53 pm

Sarah

Postby JuneHawk » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:28 pm

Just an update, there is only ONE medical facility now. It's about a 5 minute walk from Bond Street Tube.

June
JuneHawk

Postby mirah1312 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:04 am

mirah1312

Postby ChristinaF93 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:58 am

ChristinaF93

Next

Return to Medical and Vaccinations