Important note: This forum is now read only, and new user registration has been permanently disabled. Join DIA on Facebook to discuss anything immigration-related, or search/browse the archived information here. We also highly recommend the lovely people over at VisaJourney for lively and active discussions.

Ambition and Going on Holiday

Info on returning to the UK including international removals, customs, pets, etc.

Ambition and Going on Holiday

Postby danp616 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Hi my name is Daniel Pettit I am 19 years of age, my ambition is to become a Nurse as I am starting an ''Access to HE'' course in Nursing this September. The course last one year until June next year and then I start University in September of next year. Although I want to do my Nursing I would like to move my career over in the US when I have qualified, I am looking to go Visit the US next year (2012) between June and September time so I can go experience the place for myself, to see different places and what happens over there. I am not looking to go by myself and I would be happy to travel with several people. I hope anyone can comment there views back and maybe give me some advice or about the idea of visiting.
danp616

Return to Moving to the UK