Important note: This forum is now read only, and new user registration has been permanently disabled. Join DIA on Facebook to discuss anything immigration-related, or search/browse the archived information here. We also highly recommend the lovely people over at VisaJourney for lively and active discussions.

I Want To Work in the USA for a year or two HOW?

Information on obtaining visas to work or go to school in the USA.

I Want To Work in the USA for a year or two HOW?

Postby jenjen476 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:54 pm

I have been looking into working in the USA l have a BSc in sports exercise and science also a PGCE in teaching

Where do l start? l have heard of a H1B visa is that correct?

Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Postby JoannaV » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:14 am

Have a look through here: You will need to find a job/employer.
Posts: 889
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:47 am
Location: Richmond, VA

Postby danny » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:29 pm

I think you need to find working for some school, or college sports team coaching as a Job. As you have the right degree and knowledge for the field. So you just need to find some jobs online and apply in all you find there and then go for the better one.
User avatar
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:28 pm
Location: paradise

Postby AnnieRose » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:32 am

jenjen476 wrote:
Where do l start?

I'm not sure exactly what your green card requirements will be, but I have friends from Europe who have found this website handy.

Good luck! :)
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:19 am

Return to Work Permits and Student Visas