The UK doctor said to just keep trying till we got a BFP then immediately take Clexane injections. Quite different here if you have the same disorder, from what I've heard, since most US doctors want a woman to wait until there's an actual heartbeat. In our case, that was way too late. Glad we had Kyle there instead of here, whew!
The U.S. doctor hasn't suggested anything else to us & didn't even care what we did in England. Since having Kyle, we've only been trying to conceive (TTC) 3 months & got pregnant in September but again had an early loss. However, we had a lot of stress going on & I truly believe it wasn't the right time for us.
Anyway, IVF is just so darn costly no matter what country you're in & we certainly don't want to go in debt for it. The PGD (preimplantation genetic diagnosis) apparently can only test 9 out of 23 chromosomal issues, so it can't even detect everything but maybe more in the future. Still, who has $5,000 laying around to do this along with the IVF. Insurance sees it as experimental and not necessary unless you can prove you really need to have it done.